Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 - That was the year that was

January

February

  • Walked a lot thinking about my future. Hmmmmm, where exactly is my life heading?

March

  • Had an excellent holiday in Morocco where I got to camp out in the desert and ride an uncomfortable camel.

April

May

June

  • Melted as the June heatwave hit me as the same time that I got a temperature and I had to stay at home in my 29 degree flat. *scorchio!*
  • Enjoyed the World Cup, until we got knocked out, that is.

July

August

  • Slowed down pace of blog entries, rather distracted by other things...

September

October

November

  • XBox 360 died just before it's warranty ran out. Boo!
  • Lots of shopping and fireworks. Bang!
  • Someone tried to diddle my old and by now long cancelled debit card, yet again, but failed.

December

  • Went to New York for Christmas shopping with the other half (most expensive Christmas present ever but well worth it!)
  • Spent my first Christmas in five years no longer alone but with my girlfriend's family.
  • Won the lottery (I wish!)
  • Went to the cinema 52 times. (See previous post.)
  • New Year's eve with Kylie.
  • Blogged 88 times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bumped into me. Twice.
Hurrah for statistics!

(And yes - I am jealous about you seeing Pink Floyd, but you knew that already!)

doobrie said...

Yes, musn't forget that I bumped into you twice :)

Could have been a lot more too as I was in your store a lot over Christmas.