Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas

I had what was possibly the best Christmas I've had in a long time. Suffice to say that spending it with the girlfriend's family (dad, brother, nan and grandad) beats my usual Christmas alone watching TV, sleeping and playing games on the old console all day long.

Instead we spoke, watched TV, ate (a lot), drank (too much), spoke more and generally had a nice Christmas.

It was back to work though yesterday through to the end of this week, then "Much Ado About Nothing" tomorrow night courtesy of work's sponsorship of the RSC. It'll be my first time to see Shakespeare on the stage. Should be good, I hope...

Oh and then off to see Kylie at Wembley Arena on Sunday! Woo hoo!

Life is treating me well at the moment. I hope that it lasts. (I even won £200 of John Lewis vouchers in my company's Christmas raffle and spent it on a lovely DAB radio!)

No comments: