Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yet More Fireworks

I've not been feeling too brilliant all weekend. I've one of those colds that start as a sore throat and then a temperature etc.

Bloody annoying. I always seem to come down with whatever is going around. Being thrust into the sardine can of humanity that we call our tube system twice a day probably isn't helping.

Nevertheless I managed to pop out yesterday to see a nice though rather fluffy, feel-good British-set romantic comedy called "Starter For Ten." The cinema was nice and warm and I scoffed a pack of Maltesers for their obvious medicinal qualities and then braved the cold for a while to watch a firework display on the Thames.


Unfortunately ended up feeling the worse for wear as it took over half an hour to get back across the river to the north side and apart from popping out to church and to get medicine have stayed in all Sunday feeling tired.

I hate feeling ill!

No comments: