Thursday, September 22, 2005

We're watching you...


So, two days ago I received an interesting letter from the Local Government Association (No, I have no idea who they are either) saying that they were doing a survey on my block of flats today (yes, two days notice is great) and could I fill in a form detailing my journeys to and from my flat over the course of the day!?

So, stuff like times, where you were going, where you were coming from, mode of transportation, that sort of thing.

No explanation over why they're doing the survey, so I filed it under "recyclable paper."

To top it all off they have people at each of the exits noting down as people come and go. I gave them a stare as I left this morning.

It's freaky! Big Brother eat your heart out! I feel like I'm a specimen being analysed under a microscope.

They're supposed to be coming by tonight to pick up the completed forms.
They'll be knocking at my door for a while then....

No comments: