Sunday, September 18, 2005

Okay, so today.....
Watched football - no goals :(
Finished watching Lost - Season One - damn season ending cliff-hangers!
Ate, drank and chilled out.

Oh and played Fahrenheit on my PC to fill in the bits in between. Too early to say whether or not it'll be good but it certainly looks nice running at 1600x1200 on my new monitor. Woo hoo!

My Hungarian nephew has sent me a few e-mails over the weekend asking if I can send over some 'Magic The Gathering' cards for him. I had no idea that he was into them (I didn't see any when I was over there though he was massively into Lord Of The Rings) and I'm not sure how he'd do given that they'll all be written in English. I think that perhaps he hasn't really thought it through.

I did a bit of searching around on the internet and there are loads of cards, booster packs, sets etc. I wouldn't know the first place to start. Oh well. I've dropped him a reply to see how serious he is.

2 comments:

Mara said...

LOL... football, as in FOOTBALL.... or football, as in SOCCER..

I dated an NFL player once... now he's friggin huge and would squash me!

::smooches::
Mara

doobrie said...

The game where they play for 45 minutes a half without stopping for 15 ad breaks in between :)