Friday, September 16, 2005

In limbo


*sigh*

*BIG SIGH*

I'm stuck at home today waiting for a delivery. The only thing that I had on my "to buy" list for the past two years has been a new monitor. So with a bit of spare cash coming my way soon, I looked around and took the plunge and went for a huge 21 inch flatscreen one!

The downside is that I'm now stuck in delivery-limbo.

They told me that I would get the delivery in the morning but have now changed their tune and are saying. "We would never have said that. Standard delivery hours are from 9 until 6!"

"Arggggghhh! But somebody did tell me that!"

I am actually working from home, for the first official time, (hence I'm writing this in my lunch break!) but I've given up trying to watch the last few episodes of 'Lost' as it was just too distracting.

Knowing my luck, the monitor will either not arrive or will come at 17:59 at this rate!

Arggggghhhhh! (again)

View from my window. It's overcast in London, though the sun does pop up every now and then.

1 comment:

Mara said...

Oh Good Loard... I could write an entire blog ranting about waiting on deliveries. ::sigh::

I'm quite good at the whole 'ranting and raving' thing. Perhaps I'm just too bitchy of a person... ::shrug:: somebody has to do it.

::smooches::
and thanks for commenting on my blog..

Mara

P.S. Tag you're it.