Monday, June 04, 2007

Keeping it short...Literally

Being really (REALLY) bored the other night, I imported all my blog entries into MS-Word to get a word and character count.

So far, approximately, to date, I've written 73,193 words in 316,214 characters. Which worryingly gives me an average word length of only just over four letters...

Now where's that Thesaurus? I need to start using much more preponderant words!

(By the way, this post comes in at an average of just under five letters per. word, so not much of an improvement there then!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thesaurus.com is a lovely lovely friend!

well, it can be. :)

miles away said...

i think that was me, but it didn't work! :) sorry!

doobrie said...

No worries. A Kateionary would be a cool thing too, with all your lovely Kate-isms :)

Anonymous said...

it might be fun to compile it...but...it would end up being whopping and useless!!