Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mr. Alex

Hello Mr. Alex,
Thank you for writing back to Microsoft Passport Network Technical Support.
I am Paolo and I understand that you are having an issue regarding MSN Hotmail Plus.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
I know how important this matter is to you and I would like to take
this opportunity to assist your concern.

Mr. Alex, to help you reach the customer support for United Kingdom,
please follow the instructions I have provided below:

1. Go to http://support.msn.com
2. Sign in with your MSN Messenger email address and password to view the available
support options for Customer Service.
If you have any other concerns or inquiries, feel free to write back.

Sincerely,Paolo
Microsoft Passport Network Technical Support

1 comment:

3.1 said...

Paolo, Alma?
They could have at least given their robots more generic names, like 'Bob' and 'Mary'.
Microsoft. Megapants.