Tuesday, December 20, 2005

January the fourth!

That's the earliest I can expect NTL to pay a visit to me to connect my phone. *sigh*
Will they even frigging turn up? Who knows. But it's got to be better than BT's February reconnection.

I usually ring my relatives in Hungary up over Christmas. If they try to ring me they'll get a dead tone so I'll have to bite the bullet (cost-wise) and ring them up on my mobile this year.

I'm still not feeling well but forced myself to write my Christmas cards and go outside to post them off. I discovered that cold, fresh air feels nice when you have a temperature.

Anyway, it's not as if I could put them off any longer! Normally I'd have them gone at least a fortnight ago but kept on putting it off and then I got this stupid flu.

One of my old uni mates sent me a nice card with a photo of his kids in. He's the same age as me and is married with two kids..... Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by. Hmmmmm.

On the good side of things, the few presents that I had to get were all bought in plenty of time thanks to the marvel of the internet and Amazon next day deliveries and I've had time to wrap them all up ready.

I may even get around to sticking my fibre optic, fabuloso changing colours Christmas tree up this week, just to get into the right vibe before the weekend.

:O)

1 comment:

Station Supervisor said...

Hope you feel better soon,

Have a good christmas and don't let NTL grind you down.