Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jet Lag


Despite having travelled a lot over the past few years I have been lucky never to have got jet lag...Until now that is.... :(

Waiting at the traffic lights outside Baker Street tube on my way out for lunch, my legs suddenly felt like jelly and I felt numb all over, like I could just fall asleep on the spot.


Well, it was either jet lag or narcolepsy!

I felt a bit better after having eaten something but it caught up with me again on the train on the way home. Granted we all feel tired on the way home but again it was all I could to do stop myself dozing off and ending up in a different county.

So sorry, no Peru update yet, just a taster picture taken on the edge of one of the pre-Inca ruins I visited. Around the corner was a path four feet wide with a sheer drop hundreds of metres down on one side!!!!

Well, I'm off early to bed again!
nn

No comments: