Sunday, September 25, 2005

21 Again!


For the 13th time anyway :(

The bowling went well. We had a great time though I hadn't realised just how busy the SuperBowl in Park Royal gets on a weekend. I guess that it must be one of the few things for families with kids to do locally.

We gorged ourselves at Chiqitoes afterwards and then met up again in the evening and went on a mini pub crawl. Well, okay two pubs isn't really a crawl. So more of a pub hop.

My friends had been kind enough to get me the badge (pictured) to wear for the night!

Things started to get hazy around the time of the second pub anyway. Apparently we started making some bizarre toasts to various things before we headed off to Camden and went to the Electric Ballroom through until the early hours of the morning.

I remember dancing with a wooly hat on at one point but have now idea how or why!?

We came out to find loads of police and their cars blocking off Camden High Street. Apparently there'd been a fight earlier. I had no idea what they were still doing there though as we couldn't see anything happening at that moment in time.

The downside was that all of the mini-cabs had been cleared out of the area, so we had to walk around looking for what was probably an unlicensed cab in the end. We managed to haggle one down to 30 pounds for 2 stops and 30 minutes later I was happy and fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

No comments: