Thursday, August 25, 2005

To Dye For


Today was exciting. We went into town to do some shopping and I played with Freddi.
Ermmm, that was about it really!

I was so bored that here is an example of the type of thing I’ve been thinking about to pass the time:

Looking around here and the other parts of Hungary there appear to be a disproportionately large percentage of women and teenage girls with their hair dyed the same shade of red. I remember seeing the same thing last year so it’s not just a passing fad.

What’s driving the trend?!

Is there a large dyed red hair celebrity contingent in Hungary that women are trying to emulate?

It doesn’t even look good on most of the women that I’ve seen it done on here though but I guess that that could be a bit subjective.

Who knows? These are the kind of things I ponder on a quiet day like this.

The weather started to clear up too. I was so bored I even took a picture of a flower. Everything is really green after the rain of the past few days. You can see the hills in the background too. (Well, a hill)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir - can I borrow your picture of Ozd factory to post as an illustration in an essay about Ozd?

do please let me know, thanks

doobrie said...

Yes, so long as it is just for personal, non-commercial use.

Anonymous said...

it's part of an essay which will be posted on the website: there is no commercial benefit, however I can understand that you might not wish this.

are you still out in Ozd, by the way, or have you returned?