Thursday, July 21, 2005

Losers!



Well...So it was 4 bombers but none of their explosives went off. Just triggers and no big bang.
Perhaps someone up there is trying to say something....GIVE UP!

Strangely enough, despite all the tube closures, my journey home was easier than usual. Most of my usual routes were out of bounds so I walked down to Paddington main line station. It's about a 30 minute stroll. But the weather was brilliant. Sunshine and a cool breeze. Strange to think that just down the road more serious things were happening. I listened to Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side Of The Moon' to chill out as I walked. Weirdly I'd never listened to the CD before and the first time I heard songs played from it was live at Live 8! Great way to hear it first time, eh?

I took one of the new slow trains to Heathrow. It's called Heathrow connect. The train was almost empty and had brilliant air conditioning. Nothing like the usual main lines trains I get. This may have to become a regular option for me in future.

So good things for today:
1) Found new, cool (literally) route home.
2) Nobody was hurt in the bombing (except probably one bomber.) LOSER!
WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!

No comments: