Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nonsense

Beleive it or not this blog entry is the same text as taken from the previous entry about the wonderful Christmas lights switch on of Oxford Street but chucked into Babel Fish, translated into Korean and back again into English.

Inspired by an article in "The Register" that made me laugh, it shows that Babel Fish translations should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I ended a day today and i followed and in order the fact that it will convert in color of a flame two place the jade su Ford distance khu li su E su the for thing i decided.

I in 6 in summary quarters circumference made it with Maine stay Ji. The switch 18:17 above hazard (in logistical ratio one thing the silence) but it puts was vague almost in the place which has an activity and it gets the possibility of selecting there was not I.
The multitude to be like this was dense, or bibliography it was packed the chance which is not.

It arrived and to peel which piece knows hundreds in the sound where who is born or thousands little more.

From before it the grade person in order to see that in order it is happening directly, the description below which has a what kind of chance like that the phase where big in from the multitude and place the entertainer and the light switch are happening above discontinued between 2 department stores. The move which is wise (! )

And it is what of it it transports to the guess what all multitude the big screen. In management information system system thin method! !

The bollocks one which is complete, it was frank positively and. The swallow of the person walked discourages quite far

2 comments:

Station Supervisor said...

I do like the last line as it has one of my favorite words in it, also I see you're as bored at work as me

doobrie said...

Yeah, it couldn't translate that word so left it as it was!

Not quite as bored as you. I wrote that in my lunch break.