Thursday, August 03, 2006

Warning: Happiness Alert

Lunch on Tuesday in The Met Bar. Our food left uneaten...

I sent her six red roses yesterday. After they'd arrived she rang me up. I could almost feel her heart pounding on the other end of the line. She was breathless. The happiness was infectious. I couldn't stop grinning.

A nice Italian meal in Soho in the evening (half eaten) and then we huddled under an umbrella as rain tried but failed to dampen our spirits. We walked past Eros (aka Anteros) in Piccadilly, rain glistening off the pavements, neon lights reflecting and then made a corner of "On Anon" ours for a few hours...

Lunch together today remained uneaten once more.

One of these days we might be able to finish a meal together! That's when I know that it'll be all over....

Or maybe not...

No comments: