Monday, August 28, 2006

Five

(Inspired by a fellow blogger)
Five things that I did this holiday weekend that I had never done before.

(1) Went further East than I had ever been on the Central Line to Woodford.
Amazingly, I had never been beyond Liverpool Street before. Well, there had never been any reason to before. Now there is a BIG reason.

(2) Enjoyed the Japanese import version of Kill Bill on a large screen home cinema projector system.

(3) Met a former WWII POW. All he would say is "We lost a lot of good lads out there."

(4) Walked along the seafront at Clacton holding hands with the girl I love. It was a typical bank holiday with rain and wind but every time that we stepped out it seemed to stop and the sun shone for us.

(5) Walked into a unisex hairdressers. I get my hair cut locally for under a fiver but women seem to spend huge amounts of money on getting their hair done.

2 comments:

Station Supervisor said...

I don't even spend a fiver a month on my hair.

doobrie said...

And it shows ;)