Thursday, August 17, 2006

Crazy Talk

It's been a good last few couple of weeks.

It's nice not being single anymore. I'd started to worry that I was getting too used to being a batchelor and too set in my ways to ever allow someone into my life. But now I know that I don't have to worry about that.

From the off we've been so comfortable with each other.

I say to her that I reckon that if we had got it together six years ago, perhaps it wouldn't have worked out at all. It's the things that we've both gone through in the intervening years that have strongly defined who we are now and have made us all the more compatible. We know what we look for in someone and we both find what we need in each other.

Crazy talk, I know, after such a short amount of time, but it does feel quite unlike anything that I've ever felt before. There's definitely an extra dimension to what is going on between us, as if we are far greater than the sum of our parts.

I miss her when she's not around and can't stop thinking about her. Sad, eh?

But damn it if it doesn't feel soooo good when we are together...

No comments: