Monday, August 01, 2005


Sunday was pretty uneventful...

After spending most of Saturday wandering around London I let my aching feet recover on Sunday... Annoyingly my right thigh muscle is sore but I won't have that much of a chance to let it recover as I'm a compulsive "rusher-a-rounder."

When I come into work, everyone else on the tube or in the street seems to walk soooo slowly. I'm amazed that some people ever get anywhere at the pace they walk. I'm too polite to barge past people (that just isn't right and I'm annoyed by people that feel that it's okay) but it does get frustrating when people walk unaware of their surroundings or the people around them.

A few 'excuse me's generally does the job for me anyway....

So I mucked around in the morning playing 'Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas.' The furore over the unlockable sex scenes in this are laughable seeing as the game allows you to randomly kill people in numerous inventive ways. One of the last missions that I had to pass in the game involved dressing up in a g**p suit (as in Pulp Fiction's bring out the g**p reference) and walking around with a large purple ph***us which you then have to use on a 'girlfriend.'

Hmm..That last sentence will probably block me from reading my own blog at work, so it has been edited with asterisks.

I had a weird moment sleeping last night. I woke up from a dream (can't remember it though) very suddenly. All I remember was that the last second of my dream felt like my brain had suddenly 'exploded' with a huge upload of 'information' and a very bright light. That's the best way that I can explain it. It left me dazed for a few seconds after. When I looked at my clock, it was only 1:40 am, so I'd been asleep for only an hour and a half. Just bothered me a bit afterwards... Felt weird....

The random picture is of a girl celebrating her 'coming of age' taken in Trinidad when I was on holiday in Cuba this March. The weather here is gloomy, so this reminds me of happier climates.

No comments: