Thursday, August 04, 2005

Beer!

I went to "The Great British Beer Festival' this evening. Of all the people invited, just four of us went but it wasn't a bad night. I didn't get too sozzeled saving myself by having half pints here and there rather than full pints.

It was a strange event. kind of like the largest pub that you've ever been to. The organisers were a bit dissappointed with the turnout. The festival runs for a couple of days through to Saturday and apparently the place was 'rammed' last night. Nonetheless, it looked pretty full to me tonight.

I'm glad that it wasn't too packed. The four of us could always stand to one side, out of the way and not have to worry about being barged into or getting in anyone else's way.

After a few drinks we managed to solve the world's problems between us. Tomorrow is a leaving do, then Saturday a few drinks with a friend and then Mojitos and a BBQ on Sunday. Phew!

I'm tired now so am going to bed.

Night night!

The picture is of the weird and wonderful British public at the beer festival.

2 comments:

3.1 said...

Hey there fellow Londoner! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I'm glad you did, because I think your blog is great - I love the photographs and your blogging, so I'm linking you!

Have a brilliant weekend. :)

doobrie said...

Thanks :)

I linked to your blog from your friend The Station Master a while back and it inspired me to start writing one too.

I like your pictures and blogging too. You have a talent.

Once I figure out how to add site links the way you do, I'll have you down on my blog too...