Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mr. Popular

So you might be wondering "Why no updates?" Is it because:

a) I've won millions on the lottery and am now busy in the process of buying a tropical island?
b) I've found true love and now blogging no longer matters to me?
c) I've joined a religious sect where all technology is banned and we worship trees instead?
d) All of the above

Well, okay it's none of the above really. Blogging is a hard business. It takes time and effort to try not writing a load of crap. I fail but hey, everyone's a critic nowadays and we're all our own worse critics. See what I mean? A load of crap. Haha.

Well, some people still care, I guess. I checked my e-mail today and had loads of mail from women.

Christy could use some casual sex.

WILD AND CRAZY COLLEGE GIRLS (how wild and crazy?) want to hook up with me NOW. I liked that one, it was all in capitals. Shows great potential(!)

Then Alice Miller wants sex with no strings. So she's obviously not into puppets.

Not everyone was so nice though. At least a dozen people seemed to think that I needed enlargement or herbs to help me find XTC.

And someone thought that diet pills would do the trick.

To cap it all off I even got a nice e-mail in Japanese...I have no idea what it says but I like to think that it's something to do with me winning the Japanese lottery so that I can spend my money on wild college girls, Christy and Alice on my tropical island where puppets are banned.

Well.....I can always dream

:O)

1 comment:

3.1 said...

The Comedy of Spam. =P