Monday, January 07, 2008

Onto the next thing

Love It Or Hate It?Marmite bottles with big hearts on proclaiming "I Love You!" and even more confectionery featuring hearts than I've ever seen in Selfridges plus hot cross buns and even large chocolate eggs in Woolworths.

I guess Christmas must be over and it's time to start peddling the next commercially lucrative things. *sigh*

As it is I've been quite organised and had sorted something out for Valentine's Day two months ago and I guess that Easter is unseasonally early this year at March 23rd but even so, that's still eleven or so weeks.

As much as I like hot cross buns and Easter eggs, should they really be selling them already in the second week of January!?

1 comment:

Mara said...

mmm... always a good time for chocolate and perfume - as long as both are expensive.

LOL... I sound like such a stereotypical girl. ::sigh:: oh well, pish-tosh - it's only the truth.

Oh, and btw.... it's hot crossed buns and mimosas every Easter at my house... mmmm

::smooches::
Mara