Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Positively Happy!















Busy day at work...It just flew by. I was knackered....But then boy what a beautiful day!

I left work listening to a Ska compilation soundtrack on my MP3 player and with the blue skies and sun shining it just seemed like too perfect a day to be sad.

I walked down from work to Leicester Square and bought a ticket to see 'The Island' on Thursday evening then popped down to Hyde Park and the Princess Diana Memorial 'water feature.' There were loads of people with their feet in the water and I joined them. This is a close up picture of one of the mini 'waterfalls'.

After all I had walked loads and it felt great to cool my hot feet! It's funny to watch the staff who work there chasing after kids who are walking through the water. (It's not allowed in case someone slips, as a couple of tourists did last year.)

There was an irate parent berating the poor warden for not letting his kids walk along in the water and I would have got up to defend the poor guy but for the fact that they were on the other side of the water and I would have to walk across to do so.

I felt too chilled out, the happy hormones in my body must have been in overdrive mode. Perhaps it's because I'm off on holiday to Hungary on Saturday and despite language barrier issues with my family, I'm sure that I will have a nice time.

See those positivity vibes are still with me!

No comments: